How To Introduce Yourself in interview | Self Introduction in English

 Self Introduction for Interview 


How To Introduce Yourself in interview | Self Introduction in English


Good Morning sir/mam,

Above all else, many thanks for permitting me to present myself

I'm Faraz Awan from Islamabad Pakistan. About my qualification, I completed my Bachelor's degree in Computer Enginéering from Comsats University. Along with my degree, I have completed a course in Full Stack Development in java :

Coming to my family, aside from my folks, I have a more youthful sibling. My father is a marketing agency in a private firm and my mother is a housewife.


How To Introduce Yourself in interview | Self Introduction in English


My hobbies are reading books, and listening to music I like to learn about new technology. I'm a self-motivating person who never gives up on learning are my strengths. I want to arrive at a higher situation in a presumed organization like yours -


Finally, I am a speedy student and trust in gaining from my previous mishaps and encounters

That's all about me. Thank you

Post a Comment

0 Comments